So I have since then had a list of handy hints.. and i thought it would be a nice gesture to share them..So here...
- Put just enough butter on the meal table..because otherwise it is difficult fighting off the temptation to have more!!!
- The freshness of an egg can be determined by its appearance..If it's surface is rough, then they are fresh...and if the surface is smooth..it is not fresh..
- Most of our cups, saucers have tea or coffee stains that are stubborn..To get rid of them, just soak them for a short period in a solution that contains water and bleaching powder..Rinse with soap solution for stainless cups....
- For fresher cheese, add a wee bit of sugar in the cheese container.
- To set curds, add 1 cup of warm milk to 1 tsp of curd.Mix well and reserve.
- Before you decide on slicing onions..store them ina refrgerator for a short span and then slice them...In doing so your eyes will not water.
- Do not throw away your baby's feeding bottle. I use them as a measuring jar..
- Bacon strips usually curl while frying..To prevent this, dip them in cold water before frying.
- After baking the most tiresome job is to wash the bowl of butter cream and sugar..Add boiling water and they remove easily..
- Fish or prawns caught froma river have a mud taste usually..To get rid of the taste,store them in salted water for some time.
There's more..Hope this list is handy for now...