1. Natashya of Living in the Kitchen with Puppies from Canada made Bread Shots. Natashya, I made this and I must say I could not do with just one.
2. Lien of Notitie van Lien from the Netherlands sent these gorgeous Dutch Raisin and Currant Rolls. I made these and my kid loved it! And the dried apple pieces that I substituted with apple chips made a great addition.
3.Ben of Ben the Baker sent in Nikuman/Japanese steamed buns. I sure could survive on these stemed buns stuffed with all those goodness-chicken, scallions and honey to name a few..
4. Gloria of Canela Kitchen Recipes from Chile made Blueberry Buns. These beauties filled with cream cheese and blueberries and an apricot jam and a lemon juice glaze could get anybody and everybody go weak in their knees..
5. Zorra of 1x umruehren bitte aka kochtopf , the creator of this event sent in Chelsea Buns. In Zorra's words "Chelsea Buns are an 18th century invention, made famous by the Chelsea Bun House in London, an establishment favoured by Hanoverian royalty and demolished in 1839". Raisins soaked in rum...and Cinnamon.. Goodness I tell you!!!
6. Jamie of Life's a Feast from France baked these lovely Parmesan Dinner Buns. Parmesan and herbs..very flavourful!
7. Sudha of Malaysian Delicacies from Malaysia baked Hot Dog Buns. These buns are on my to-buy list when I visit the bread store. The only difference being they use mayo and not condensed milk. They look quite a task to make but Sudha makes it with ease judging by her stepwise pictures..
8. Andrea of Family & Food sent in two entries. 1. Pugliese Pizza Buns . Now what is Pugliese ? Derived its name from the region of Puglia in Italy. The dough would make both bread and also serve as pizza dough. This is on my very soon-to make list...
9. Meeta of What's for Lunch Honey made Saffron Brioche. With her awesome picture like always, the colour owing to the saffron is so welcoming .. Perfect buttery goodness...
10. Sweatha of Tasty Curry Leaf from India made Coriander Buns. Inspired by a fellow blogger, these are extremely tasty according to her. It is expected considering the buns are filled with vegetables, paneer/cottage cheese and potatoes...
11. Rachna of Sizzle N Spice made Rustic Carrot Herb Rolls. Rustic Gourmet rolls indeed!
12. Stefanie of Hefe und mehr from Germany made Cinnamon swirls..With interestingly done knots filled with cinnamon and cardamon, these swirls are so different from the more common spiral swirls.
13. Lisa of Parsley, Sage, Desserts and Line Drives sent in hamburger buns. According to her they are possibly the best hamburger buns ever. I did make them and sure enough they are the best!
14. Adele of Will work for Biltong made these very cute hot cross bunnies. Bunnies with chocolate in their tummies. Creativity at its best!
15. Natalia of Gatti Fili E Farina made Panini Semidolci, a simple yet a very flavourful Italian bread.
Despite her errtic internet connection she ensured this entry came in. That's the spirit Natalia!
16. Cinzia from Cindystar made No-Knead Buns . Being on a restricted diet, she has been off bread. Specially made for guests, the no-knead dough resulted in very flavourful rolls. Sprinkling of muesli cerealsadds to the flavour.
17. Chaosqueen of Chaosqueen's Kitchen from Germany made Dark Rosebud Buns . A bun in its artistic best!
18. Shelley of Hawberries & Kumquats from Beijing made multi-grain brown sugar sesame buns. These sweet buns are filled with Tahini. For more on these exciting buns, visit her space.
All the above 6 entries are hotcross buns.;(each different in their own way)